Wednesday, September 24, 2008

How I frist started to cheer






I sarted cheer when i was 2 but i stop bcause I don't won't to cheer because they wasn't doin nothing right. Then years what down then one day my mom take me to a collage game.My cuzzin was cheer then I told my mom that i really what to cheer now.Then my cuzzin call me so I can do i cheer then one of her friend ask me how old Im I told her i was 13 going one 14 (but i been what to cheer since i was 2 but i really started cheer when I was 5 years old) then I did a cheer for then but it was one of there the ine my cuzzin show me. Now Im 14 going on 15 I cheer for the fkd chargers this is my least year i now how to do everything now when i go to high school and collage im going to cheer. That's how I started to cheerleader now I love to see cheerlearder cheer.

No comments: